Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is nearly the most common crime today, since drinking alcohol is allowed and people practice it frequently, it became a big problem for the society today. Drinking alcohol may seem like a good idea when you are going out or celebrating holidays, but if you decide to do it, make sure you leave your car or motorcycle at home. If you are caught driving this way may cost you a lot of money and even time in jail in some countries, and not to mention what you could cause in such situation, not only can you end up in a car accident but your drunk driving can cost someone his or hers life, so don’t be selfish and drive sober.
We all know that driving under the influence is major problem, and yet, as it seems, nobody is thinking about it, people started spreading myths about how to cheat officers when measuring your blood alcohol content. Some of that myths are that drinking coffee after alcohol can make you more sober, cold shower, exercising, or chewing a gum too, only time can make you sober so take your time and wait until you’re good to go.
Of course most of the people get away with driving under influence, and an average of driving drunk without getting caught for a person is eighty times, which is a lot, but don’t be sure you won’t be caught the first time and be careful. Driving drunk is the cause for at least 27 persons deaths a day, only in America, this means that every 50 minutes someone is killed by a drunken driver, don’t be that man.
If you can afford to call a taxi, or if you have a sober friend, leave the driving to him, also if you see a drunk man that is about to drive his car, offer him help with that. And if you are caught in this situation, don’t be fooled by stories, the only way you can get help is to call orange county Dui defense lawyer.
Driving under influence or in other words driving while intoxicated means driving a vehicle, motor powered or not, with presence of certain level of alcohol or drug in the blood system of a driver. This phenomenon is unfortunately common thing nowadays, since drinking alcohol is socially acceptable and due to all the myths about how to cheat alcohol detecting test. Feel free to contact orange county Dui defense lawyer.
1. Some of that myths are surely the ones that showering or exercise before driving can reduce amount of alcohol in your blood system. These opinions are called myths with reason, none of this is true, not exercising nor showering or chewing a gum won’t help you cheat that alcohol test. Only time can make you sober so take your time and wait until you are capable of driving.
2. No tolerance policy is one of the policies that countries use to tighten penalties in purpose of combating this criminal offense. No tolerance policy implies that every person that is capable of driving and younger than 21 year isn’t allowed to have any alcohol in their blood system.
Penalties for this offense can be very rigorous, other than large fines, drivers can get their driver licenses revoked or even end up in jail.
3. Alcohol related traffic accidents that resulted with death were the most numerous in the 1980s, since then number of this accidents cut in half, probably due to the new laws and regulations.
4. Nearly twenty percent of deaths of children younger than 14 is caused by driving under influence. Death of every third teenager in traffic accidents is caused by a drunken driver.
5. Children and teenagers who are involved with alcohol in their early ages, are 7 times more likely to participate in one ‘driving under influence’ accident.
For more details on how to cheat alcohol detecting test, contact the Criminal defense lawyer seattle.